Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20 bore sbs wanted

20 bore sbs wanted

Any make ejector 20 sbs wanted must be good condition 28' barrel preferred cash waiting for the right gun.

How much cash? I have a Beretts 627EELL in 28" that is as new for 3,500.
    Sideplate ejector with Andy Coull enhanced oiled woodwork.
    A lot of money i know but it is a lot of gun.. Rarer than rocking horse poo..

Christ lol bricklayers wages going up but not that much lol just few hundred for my mrs bud

last time I looked a berretta 627EELL whilst being an extremely nice weapon is an over an under, is it not?

627 are always side by side

Quote Originally Posted by bijssg View Post
    Christ lol bricklayers wages going up but not that much lol just few hundred for my mrs bud
    Maybe a bit off topic, but you say it's for your Mrs. My old man has nae long bought an AYA 28" 20 bore side by side, and it's a kicky wee bugger compared to our 20 bore O/Us. Just a thought.

I would look at some of the ones on guntrader, gunmark kestrels, victor sarasqueta etc are around the 'few hundreds' mark, depends what you like, but as bijssg says, a light sxs 20 will pack a punch, I had an aya #4 in 20 bore a while back and that really walloped me, now have a beretta 0ver and under 20 and its a joy to shoot.
    20's are getting popular again so their prices are going up, you'll struggle to get much that's nice for under 800....
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

How about trying your missus with a 12bore with reduced load cartridges ie 21g. Or even with a 12bore semi-auto. This will reduced the felt recoil and a semi-auto is normally quite light if the gun weight is an issue.

My wife is 5ft2 and 7stone wet through she shoots my 12bores no problem, and loves all the semi-autos she's tried.

Quote Originally Posted by bogwelly View Post
    last time I looked a berretta 627EELL whilst being an extremely nice weapon is an over an under, is it not?
    Where did you find that info?? A 627EELL is a SBS shotgun not a effing WEAPON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Malxwal View Post
    Maybe a bit off topic, but you say it's for your Mrs. My old man has nae long bought an AYA 28" 20 bore side by side, and it's a kicky wee bugger compared to our 20 bore O/Us. Just a thought.
    I know exactly but it's the weight of carrying not the punch