Thread: SAKO 75 Stock

SAKO 75 Stock

Friends broken the stock on his .223 Sako 75 so I wondered if anyone has or knows of one for sale, wood or synthetic.

Cheers

Chris
    Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

Yes have a synthetic III action hunter barrel stock. Black with grey rubber inserts. Mint condition. PM me for price and pics if you need them.

I have a laminate stock that has a small crack in it, I reckon it can be repaired. It was Duracoated black by the previous owner. It is the heavey barrel 1.

PM me if your mate is interested. If he covers postage he can have it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Burpster View Post
    Yes have a synthetic III action hunter barrel stock. Black with grey rubber inserts. Mint condition. PM me for price and pics if you need them.
    You have PM Burpster

Chris
    Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

Quote Originally Posted by reload View Post
    I have a laminate stock that has a small crack in it, I reckon it can be repaired. It was Duracoated black by the previous owner. It is the heavey barrel 1.

PM me if your mate is interested. If he covers postage he can have it.
    Cheers reload, he could get his repaired but I believe he wants a new stock.

Thanks anyway for the offer, I will let him know.

Chris

For info .223 was in a I action not the III action. I have learned something this afternoon, but then have never owned a .223.....

Hi,ive got a laminated sako 75 action I stock as new,but needs a recoil pad..C