Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: when you can't get out hunting.

when you can't get out hunting.

There's this!!!!!! a free downloadable game "the hunter" you can hunt for everything from red and roe deer to wild boar and bear this is the best hunting simulation game I have ever seen and its free enjoy...

http://www.thehunter.com/

That'll give the armchair stalking backstop brigade summat to keep them occupied
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Just watched the trailer and noticed the heavy use of electronic doo-dads. Why would one need to range find a beast at 159 FEET?

The graphics are fairly good though. Games have improved on in this respect some in fact are almost real looking today.

my god!!
    I am all for a bit of amusement but after 45 mins of downloading and set up I have to say its about as exciting as looking for imaginary footprints in an imaginary forest......

World of Tanks mate

much more fun
    and **** blows up!

and I hate online games

Downloading ??????????? I just watched the trailer clip in this post.

why use games when you have the real thing

Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post
    why use games when you have the real thing
    This will never come close to the "real thing" but its something a little different from the usual gaming experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Brithunter View Post
    Downloading ??????????? I just watched the trailer clip in this post.
    You can download the game for free with the link at the bottom of the trailer clip graphics are very good and though I myself have only played it a couple of times, other than the real thing it's as good as it gets, something to try when you just can't get out hunting for real.

Quote Originally Posted by bewsher500 View Post
    my god!!
    I am all for a bit of amusement but after 45 mins of downloading and set up I have to say its about as exciting as looking for imaginary footprints in an imaginary forest......

World of Tanks mate

much more fun
    and **** blows up!

and I hate online games

Well it is just that imaginary, but its not all bad and I suppose it's not for everybody but hell I like, it beats watching x-factor..lol...mind you anything beats watching x-feckin factor.......

This clip is not without its humour..lol