Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Supplier of Boyds stocks in the UK?

Supplier of Boyds stocks in the UK?

Hi guys. Whilst patiently awaiting the arrival of my Howa 7WSM I've been ogling Boyds stocks which are well received by members of this forum.

Question is, who imports and sells them in the UK?

+1

​ mine shoots OK as it is but I sure like those laminate Boyds

not sure if I want thumbhole lightweight or prairie hunter

I believe guys have had them shipped out from Boyds USA
    Can someone confirm this... what about duties VAT etc.

send a pm to hairlesshunter on this forum, he has one on order at present i think, costs work out about 140 with taxes and import duty, stocks are 96 dollars each last time i checked boyds site

as long as the price is less than $100 +shipping Boyds will post stocks to the UK, cheaper than anything you can get here and they do what it says on the box
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

As long as the stock you are after is under $100 usd you are ok any more and they will not sell to us in the uk . just ordered one for my t3 well ordered it on the 19th of this month still waiting for it to be shipped think they must have sold a shed load ie not shipped as yet they have even taken them off there web site. this as cost me $167.55 usd 104 that's $99 usd for the stock and $68.55 postage then when it arrives in the uk you have import and postage to pay which on my last stock I got for my howa was 30 / 34 hope this helps craig

thanks hairless (and craig for asking), just what I need to know

Attachment 34130Attachment 34131Attachment 34132Attachment 34133Attachment 34134very good service from boyds and an excellent stock, I had mine shipped to a friend in the USA and he then shipped it on...

Here's one of the stock on the Weatherby Vangaurd action -

Attachment 34135

Regards,

Gixer

Quote Originally Posted by hairlesshunter View Post
    As long as the stock you are after is under $100 usd you are ok any more and they will not sell to us in the uk . just ordered one for my t3 well ordered it on the 19th of this month still waiting for it to be shipped think they must have sold a shed load ie not shipped as yet they have even taken them off there web site. this as cost me $167.55 usd 104 that's $99 usd for the stock and $68.55 postage then when it arrives in the uk you have import and postage to pay which on my last stock I got for my howa was 30 / 34 hope this helps craig
    ​Are they now doing Tikka T3 stocks then? I've been waiting for an email update from them when they were going to start producing them.

hi gixer1, is the thumbhole for a tikka t3, i want one for a sako 85 stainless in .308 sporter barrell, do you know how to order one for this model or are they not doing them for the sako 85 yet, ps stock looks great i have the pepper one on another rifle they feel superb in the hand, any info much appreciated,