Thread: neoprene socks

neoprene socks

Does anybody use them, I am fed up with spending a fortune on fancy wellies that dont last, was thinking a pair of dickies wellies and neoprene socks.

Never tried neoprene socks, but I have a couple of pairs of Seal Skin socks which are very good. I did a 100k charity walk in 24hours in very wet conditions and had dry feet and no blisters at the end! I wear them with a pair of jungle boots which let the water in, and more importantly out of the boot.

Bought 2 pairs from aldi 4 a pair for this winter, for that price I will give them a go, keep you posted.
    atb blue.

Another vote for Seal Skinz socks, best socks I have ever used. Kept me dry on the hill when boots finally gave up the ghost.

Comfy and warm. If you check go outdoors they sell them at a good price.

Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by swarovski View Post
    Does anybody use them, I am fed up with spending a fortune on fancy wellies that dont last, was thinking a pair of dickies wellies and neoprene socks.
    i have had a pair of hunter balmoral neoprene boots for a good three years of all sorts of abuse and they have been great.

I oonly found out my wellies were leaking when I wore them to fish in and didn't have my sealskinz on! I've been disappointed with their gloves but the socks are spot on. I've a coupl. Of pairs if the long ones that are meant to be worn with breeks, which I do if I'm pheasant bashing and they're much better than normal shooting stockings, given that they're waterproof.

Novice

tryed the seal skin very good and warm but don't let her indoors use comfort as this turns them into a tea bag just warm hand wash them with non-bio