Thread: Full reloading set up. All quality items.

Full reloading set up. All quality items.

I have decided to concentrate on rimfires for vermin and to considerably reduce the quantity of centre fire rounds I use, which I can load on a mates gear.

Accordingly I have the following complete top-of-the-range reloading set up for sale -

RCBS Chargemaster Combo (with box, as new) plus Lyman funnel pan (no need to use funnel for pouring the powder into the cases).

RCBS Rockchucker press (with box but about 12 years old - so as new!!). Comes with the primer attachments plus large & small primer tubes.

Medium (4 litre) stainless Steel ultrasonic cleaner. Digital timer and heater (as new)

Lyman 1200 Twin Case tumbler with media

Hornady collet bullet puller

Mahr digital callipers (Over £150 new).

Lyman boxed checkweights set

Wilson case trimmer with stand and shark fin attachment.

Forster 22-250 (boxed) die set with micrometer seater die and neck sizer die.

RCBS 22-250 (boxed) full length die

Hornady OAL Gauge with 22-250 and 7mm-08 collets PLUS same calibre headspace gauges.

RCBS (bench mount) auto prime with large and small primer tubes (with box, as new).

Lyman “Deluxe” scale check weight set (boxed)

Loads of other bits (including primer pocket cleaners, case lube and unused tempilaq annealing liquid)

Mostly loaded in Stanley wheelie tool box.

3 reloading manuals (Lee, Hodgdon & Speer) plus “One-Cal” book for 22-250

The total cost of this lot is well in excess of £1000 so I’m looking for £600 collected.

Advertised elsewhere.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

All PM's answered.

I am holding an offer for the lot and awaiting one other ("got to speak to da boss!!) so bit by bit sale is not looking likely (at the moment!).

I will post updates on here.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

WHOOOSH

All Sold

​Thanks.