Intro Antoinefr

Antoinefr

Hi,
My name is Antoine from Fance, I'm 31 years old and, even if that's not very original I'm found of hunting. According to my half part I spend too much time outside.

My fav games are moutains ones: Chamois, Muflons, Red deers in Alpes and Pyrénées.

I worked some years ago for a famous hunting agency and I discovered many other hunting habits, other species. Now, I travel one or two times a year, mostly behind deers.

I'm also found of rifles and I'm using with pleasure a 257 Wby Blaser K95 for mountain, a 243 custom from a CZ550 base and also a 338 Winch Mag for our french driven hunts.

2-3 times a year I'm also working with our national hunting channel (Seasons, over 400 000 suscribed homes), realizing and filming movies with friend of mine.

On 2014, we plan to realise something on deers in UK and Ireland: Muntjac, CWS, Roe, Sika, Fallow and Red deers. After having discover some east-european countries I'm convince that there are many nice things to do just across the Channel!

Concerning this filming, if you know Estates who would love to communicate around their services do not hesitate to let them my contact; we would find an agreement to spray their info in our film and communicate on their Estates. Obviously, they are also some important points: no fence, wild games etc... for following our usual ethic.

I'm happy having joined your forum and I hope we would exchange about our expériences.

Thanks for all, attending to read you and enjoy your forum!

Antoine

Antoine! Welcome to the forum. Where abouts in France are you? I'm just over the boarder in Geneve, Suisse.

ATB,

Scrummy

Salut Antoine et bienvenu sur ce forum! Il y a un ou deux autres français qui le fréquentent. Ou es-tu basé en France? Je suis actuellement chez ma belle-famille en Normandie et j'ai chassé avec eux pour la première fois cette semaine. Complètement différent de ce qu'on fait au Royaume Uni!

Salut Antoine et bienvenu sur ce forum! Il y a un ou deux autres français qui le fréquentent. Ou es-tu basé en France? Je suis actuellement chez ma belle-famille en Normandie et j'ai chassé avec eux pour la première fois cette semaine. Complètement différent de ce qu'on fait au Royaume Uni!

En effet, Pine Marten, mon ami: vous nous devez un rapport!

Back