Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Saddam's Ruger M77 Stutzen Sold

Saddam's Ruger M77 Stutzen Sold

Just found this:

Documented Historic/Notorious One-of-A-Kind Saddam Husseins Personal Ruger M77 Bolt Action Mannlicher Rifle as Shown on Numerous Newsreels with Affidavit

Sold recently. The video clip of him firing it off the hip at 45 degrees over the crowd is 'interesting'... judging by the recoil it's live rounds too

Its one of those items thats a bit dark isnt it... intersting piece though. Who would have thought that the same well dressed individual would be found some time later in a hole in the ground in a pair of ill fitting y fronts?

Interesting .... Turns out from the ad saddam used a .243 !!! Isn't that reason enough to stay away from them lol
    There are no perfect men in this world ..... Only perfect intentions

The video clip of him firing it off the hip at 45 degrees over the crowd is 'interesting'... judging by the recoil it's live rounds too
    Sorry but I cannot see why this is surprising at all. Arabs in general have little to no concern for others lives and a real arrogant one like Saddam ........................................... well history reveals just how little he bothered about others lives.

I also found it amusing that the auction hose is making great claims as the truth of this being The rifle yet the claimed people attesting to it being the actual rifle are trained to LIE.

Ya see if he'd have done the level 1 he'd have known better

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo1984 View Post
    Ya see if he'd have done the level 1 he'd have known better
    I also find it very surprising that more of the populace in the Middle east are not killed of injured by falling bullets seeing how often guns are discharged into the air there.

Quote Originally Posted by Brithunter View Post
    I also find it very surprising that more of the populace in the Middle east are not killed of injured by falling bullets seeing how often guns are discharged into the air there.
    Yep have to agree mate you would think there would be a lot more ....

Quote Originally Posted by Brithunter View Post

Oh there's been plenty killed by falling bullets...of course the bullets were falling sideways and coming from M-4's, attached to Marines...

The auction company has some very very dark collectables on there.... and at some price too

Quote Originally Posted by MarinePMI View Post
    Oh there's been plenty killed by falling bullets...of course the bullets were falling sideways and coming from M-4's, attached to Marines...
    Waha!!!
    AB