Thread: First

First

Had a nice walk out the first time with my new A400 today. Lovely afternoon, so I thought I'd walk some trees that run along a brook where I haven't shot for over a year. Started off with a Maggie that I thought I'd missed, until I found it behind a tree stump. Walked along the brook and picked off four squirrels with the shotgun, then another two with the .22 so not a bad mooch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  
    Last edited by Squirrelbasher; 31-10-2013 at 16:53.

well done , keep up the good work!

nice shotgun if I hadn't needed the money for a deposit on a house I would of had one last year how does it shoot?
    Atb Matt

Quote Originally Posted by 09mutley05 View Post
    nice shotgun if I hadn't needed the money for a deposit on a house I would of had one last year how does it shoot?
    Atb Matt
    Havn't had a lot of time shooting with it yet Matt, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be good if first impressions are anything to go by. I was using 32 gr loads and it felt almost recoiless with them. Just put a couple of 50 gr loads through it and they were well comfortable to shoot. It's early to say, but I'm no stranger to semi-autos and I think I'm going to enjoy this one the best up to yet. I've also got an AL391 in 20 bore, which is great.