Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vortex scopes

Vortex scopes

Hello

Do any of you use Vortex scopes for hunting? I have one of their binos and are really please with it.

Im looking to put a Viper HS 2,5-10x44 on my 243. and a Vipers HS 4-16x50 on my 270. They got plex reticles, so are not going to be the best very low light. But anyway its rare i hunt like that, so I would like your opinions!

I had a diamond back as a stop gap and sold it to put an s and b on. I regretted it!!!! I have used bins and scopes and was very happy.

I had the Razor 5-20x50 and it was a very good scope.

got a viper 4-16x50 really pleased with it! would most certainly recomend one!

Have got Vortex binos & rangefinder and cant fault them

Over the last 12 months I've used the complete range of Vortex scopes, and pound for pound they are without doubt the best value for money on the market, to match the quality of their products you have to pay at least twice as much from any other manufacturer, and the warranty is by far the best on the market

Quote Originally Posted by soother223 View Post
    got a viper 4-16x50 really pleased with it! would most certainly recomend one!
    I've got the same model. it's a really good scope for the money. I'd definitely buy another

I have a vortex crossfire 6-24x50 on a .17HMR and it works great...... I shoot prairie dogs out to 250yrds very well as long as no wind.... it's good glass but not much recoil so that's not a fair assessment on durability but it seems like a good scope....

I have the Viper 4-16x50 on my 22-250, love it

I did a side-by-side comparison of a razor, viper and a Nightforce NXS. They were all great scopes. To me, the razor seemed clearest and the viper and NXS were roughly similar.