Thread: plus 4's

plus 4's

Hi,

Can tweed plus 4's be altered in the waste? I made a c**t of the measurements.

Cheers
    Laird86

If they are well tailored then they are able to be altered

i took several attempts at getting the length right...exactly where is the measuring point on a knee? top, middle, bottom? i didn't know what to expect in the post. Either a pair of tweed loons or hotpants....

Quote Originally Posted by Ratten View Post
    i took several attempts at getting the length right...exactly where is the measuring point on a knee? top, middle, bottom? i didn't know what to expect in the post. Either a pair of tweed loons or hotpants....
    i would always ways get a pair of breeks to reach halfway down my shin (at least). This allows for a good overhang either over the tops of wellies or at least allows a lot of movement for knee bending. This was always a problem in buying off the shelf as I normally get trousers/jeans in a 34" leg, meaning standard common breek length was always way too short. Never again and will always get them made to measure now. I prefer the knitted cuff type which allows for them to be tucked I to the too of long socks. Even a buckle or Velcro fastening can still hang this low for the above reasons.