Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Autumnwatch 1.11.13

Autumnwatch 1.11.13

Anybody see it?

There was a geezer with a pet fox, who proclaimed that they had a lot of foxes in, but they had a good relationship with local farmers so they don't release them locally.....they take them to the 'wilds of Scotland' where they are 'not a problem'......thanks a bunch...

Quote Originally Posted by gerarddwatts View Post
    Anybody see it?

There was a geezer with a pet fox, who proclaimed that they had a lot of foxes in, but they had a good relationship with local farmers so they don't release them locally.....they take them to the 'wilds of Scotland' where they are 'not a problem'......thanks a bunch...
    That`s ok.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

It seems about 90% of the UK population, mostly due to watching such TV, believe that Scotland is some sort of wildlife disneyland where the fluffy bunny animals all live together happily and go about their business looking forward to the arrival of a wide range of reintroduced species and, even, someone else's foxes :-)
    For self catering accommodation on the Isle of Lewis please visit:
    http://www.7south.co.uk/

It wasn't entirely clear as the pics weren't up for that long, but did anyone else think they were trying to pass off an normal cock pheasant poult colouring up as a hen changing sex into a cock?!?

Novice

By not watching that iwwitating tw@t Cwis Packham, I find myself much less stwessed.

Who noticed the shotgun sound track while Martin whats his name was out in the marsh after dark on tuesday
    Wonder if it was anybody on here

Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by caorach View Post
    It seems about 90% of the UK population, mostly due to watching such TV, believe that Scotland is some sort of wildlife disneyland where the fluffy bunny animals all live together happily and go about their business looking forward to the arrival of a wide range of reintroduced species and, even, someone else's foxes :-)
    It isn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Hunting Solutions View Post
    By not watching that iwwitating tw@t Cwis Packham, I find myself much less stwessed.

He is an 'A' grade plonker.

Many years ago i was asked to go to Holyhead. The chap told me they had no foxes then all of a sudden they were inundated. No one could prove it but it was suggest that a release of foxes from near by wildlife sanctuary,s were to blame. Any way we shot a shed load so if they thought that they would be doing the foxes a favour they were sadly mistaken. The bonus a suppose was they did not need to kill them themselves.

A few years back on a nights lamping in Shropshire we went to a nearby farm just off my mates estate, where a farmer said he was seeing foxes everywhere ," Here we go i thought" seen one must have a hundred
    big mistake by us the farm was about 500 acres we had 17 in about an hour best nights lamping iv'e ever had
    never seen such out of condition animals they had'nt got a clue what was happening certainly did'nt know what a .243 was