Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Happiness is...

Happiness is...

Happiness is finally getting some racks made to get all the excess stuff that doesn't fit in the safe off the floor and out of the corners (and from behind the doors)....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	office2.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	302.8 KB 
ID:	34204
    Last edited by MarinePMI; 02-11-2013 at 13:29.

Hey! I recognize some of those!~Muir

Quote Originally Posted by Muir View Post
    Hey! I recognize some of those!~Muir
    I thought you might!

BTW, I have the plans (roughly) to make some wall mounted versions (just the top piece) that might, ahem, help your collection out some. Maybe get the local carpenter to help out?

It is kind of nice to sit in my office with a cup of coffee and admire the decor...

Quote Originally Posted by MarinePMI View Post
    ​It is kind of nice to sit in my office with a cup of coffee and admire the decor...
    I'll bet.
    Though.....
    My Tikka 7-08 is leaning against the living room wall with my hunting gear awaiting the late afternoon when I hit the wilds. That's not bad decor, either.~Muir

Speaking of being in the wilds...remember that female Marine I told you about, that used to shoot/compete with me? Her and her husband had a problem with a mountain lion around their ranch in Wyoming. She got drawn for the tag...Jess always could shoot, and under pressure to boot...

Name:	Jess and Cougar.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	34209

Speaking of being in the wilds...remember that female Marine I told you about, that used to shoot/compete with me? Her and her husband had a problem with a mountain lion around their ranch in Wyoming. She got drawn for the tag...Jess always could shoot, and under pressure to boot...

Damn! That is one SERIOUS cat! Nothing like a woman that can shoot! They've always got your back... (Either covering it, or centering a bead on it! )~Muir

Wow!

Firstly very rude of you to put pictures of your extensive gun collection when we couldn't have a collection like that.

Secondly - that is one seriously big mountain lion. I had no idea they grew that big.

Keep the pictures coming great to see what happens over the pond.

Nice racks for the overflow you have there, nicely done.

But damn, that is one serious cat, I had no idea they got that big

Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by filzee View Post
    Firstly very rude of you to put pictures of your extensive gun collection when we couldn't have a collection like that.

Secondly - that is one seriously big mountain lion. I had no idea they grew that big.

Keep the pictures coming great to see what happens over the pond.
    That ain't his collection, trust me. That's what won't fit in the safe!

They do grow that big and they are fast and stealthy. I took after one with a handgun last fall, and while I did have my son and his trusty 6.5x55 as back-up, seeing this photo might have cooled my jets about chasing a marauding lion into the thicket.~Muir