Magnificent Helmsdale Trophy Red stag

Bill Bartlett

Hi, guys - I know your appetite for trophy animals and thought you might like to see this fine stag from Helmsdale. Youtube link and completed mount. All the best, Bill.

lovely animal, had a very close encounter with something similar a few weeks ago but thanks to my bipod and my hood no shot:doh:

That must be a 180 Bill surely lol nice video and a really nice hill stag are the reds fed through the winter on that estate.

That must be a 180 Bill surely lol nice video and a really nice hill stag are the reds fed through the winter on that estate.

No idea Dave, I was not there - just did the mount. If it was 80 grains, it certainly worked!. Most of the deer in that region are fed through the winter. Bill.

stunning in all accounts

inc the fact that is was taken by one of my favorite calibers,

bob.

Stunning! Superb video and magnificent stag, thanks for sharing, a joy to behold, congratulations!

Tim

A fabulous beast , not my choice of calibre for a big red stag or my round but you cant do more than dead! I would be interested to know where the animal was hit , the way it dropped didn't look classic heart / lung .

cracking beast and a great video but personally I would edit the part where you openly admit to using an illegal weight bullet to harvest that's Stag.

Kinda ruined it for me when he did the "Shaka" sign and had his cap on sideways. Not much respect for the life he ended....

wonderful animal, your turnround time on the work is very fast.

Back