Best value for money rangefinder

I've used a Leupold VX1000 (pretty sure thats the model) its in the Bushwear catalogue for £425. Very easy to use really quick and has a scan function so you can move it around to get different ranges instantly. I managed to get out to 950m quite accurately with it. You can get them for $400 from the states if you're over that way.

Leicas are really good, but you'd have to get a used one to compete with the price of a leupold.

I've used a Leupold VX1000 (pretty sure thats the model) its in the Bushwear catalogue for £425. Very easy to use really quick and has a scan function so you can move it around to get different ranges instantly. I managed to get out to 950m quite accurately with it. You can get them for $400 from the states if you're over that way.

+1 for the leupold VX 1000. Illuminated too. Very easy and quick to use.

leica lrf 800 or 900.

and if your going out to 1000, the lrf 1200.

love them and nout i have used has come close on the second hand market for value for money.

and with a red led display if cool in the wee dark hours.

bob.

Budget?

Swarovski do a very nice 7x30 RF good for 1000m or there abouts. They also do a very nice set of Binos with a built in RF, I've had mine read just over 1300m....

Bushnell do a RF for about £120 I believe.....

I set myself budget of 500 . Tried pulsar binos zeiss pocket rangefinder and Bushnell pulsar was best out of 3 450 they are good buy

Back