Thread: eden valley game dealer

eden valley game dealer

on way back from south west scotland around diner time so rang eden valley to tell them i had 5 roe to weigh in and i would be there in an hour, no problem says the chap,i'll make sure somebody's there,ok cheers i replied. got there and nobody to be seen,i was a bit early so i hung about,after a bit i rang the chap and he said he would find out whats going on and ring me back. at this someone else had also turned up with a deer for the same purpose as me. after waiting another half hour i tried ringing the chap but low and behold no answer and after 4 more try's we decided to give up.

100% useless.

no way to conduct a business.

does any know of any good game dealers from south west scotland to sheffield?

​cheers

If I've done this right, this link should open an Excel file listing game dealers. Can't vouch for any of 'em though.

http://uk.search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0...e-meat-eng.xls

Try Cartmel valley Game 07968719161

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
    If I've done this right, this link should open an Excel file listing game dealers. Can't vouch for any of 'em though.

http://uk.search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0...e-meat-eng.xls
    Doesn`t work for me.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Well darn it, it did do when I posted it 'cos I tried it. But it doesn't work now....

Actually, if you try the first link, you get a message saying the link isn't authorised by Yahoo, but it then says click here at your own risk. Click there and the list will open. It's a Microsoft Excel file, so you need Excel on your computer to allow it to open.

Quote Originally Posted by DANDAN View Post
    on way back from south west scotland around diner time so rang eden valley to tell them i had 5 roe to weigh in and i would be there in an hour, no problem says the chap,i'll make sure somebody's there,ok cheers i replied. got there and nobody to be seen,i was a bit early so i hung about,after a bit i rang the chap and he said he would find out whats going on and ring me back. at this someone else had also turned up with a deer for the same purpose as me. after waiting another half hour i tried ringing the chap but low and behold no answer and after 4 more try's we decided to give up.

100% useless.

no way to conduct a business.

does any know of any good game dealers from south west scotland to sheffield?

​cheers
    Please define Dinner time. This is after 19:00 by my reckoning.

Lunch is 12:00 - 14:00 and Tea is 16:00 - 17:00

​Dinner is usually after 19:00 until 21:00

Stan

I normally process all my own, however have Started using Ben Weatheral just outside Dumfries for my excess, you can put in at any time, chiller open and board to leave detail, recently met him, professional and a gentleman, I shall not post his mobile number however google BLACKFACE meat company and you can get details.

regards

Hammy

Quote Originally Posted by smullery View Post
    Please define Dinner time. This is after 19:00 by my reckoning.

Lunch is 12:00 - 14:00 and Tea is 16:00 - 17:00

​Dinner is usually after 19:00 until 21:00

Stan
    He actually wrote "diner time" which could be any time at all as far as I can tell