Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Advice for farmer wishing to cull deer please

Advice for farmer wishing to cull deer please

Please could you advise the best way of culling some deer on our farm. How does offering the stalking work - we pay stalker/ stalker pays us / stalking in exchange for meat / other arrangement?

Small groups of deer are frequently seen on the farm & we would like the numbers reducing - any advice would be appreciated as to how this could be arranged.

pm sent

Your inbox is going to be full very quickly i think.

PM sent also.
    I think you can expect a few......!!!
    All the best...

Hi John,

To reduce the amount of messages you are bound to receive, if you tell us where abouts you are in the country, that would probably rule out many. And so hopefully you will get someone local to come come and help.
    All the best

Mr John the farmer seems to already know a fair amount of how this could work ???

Perhaps there is such a creature as a na´ve farmer called John? If there is I'd like him to post an introduction.

First off. what you are talking about is pest control. If the deer are that big a problem then you want someone who can do the job properly, not someone who is willing to pay the most.

Will be interested to find out if this turns into another money making exercise.

You will need to provide more information so that folk on the site can determine if they can help out or not.

I think people should perhaps take care if replying to this request.
    ​If something seems too good to be true it probably is.

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by daw View Post
    Perhaps there is such a creature as a na´ve farmer called John? If there is I'd like him to post an introduction.
    I would look in the introduction section, he has made one. Albeit a short one!
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.