Thread: Emailing/texting trail cams

Emailing/texting trail cams

Anyone have a trail cam that emails or texts the images straight to you on your phone I've seen a few for sale but wondered which ones actually worked well, any info would be appreciated, thanks.
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

Some while ago there was a big feature article in one of the shooting mag ? Shooting Sports on trail cams and one of them did indeed send the picture directly to a mobile no.

Will have a search at home if i have time.

D

You have probably thought of this. I bought one, it worked well at home when I tested it then I put it out where I knew a good amount of deer move and waited for the pics to be sent to my phone. Nothing arrived so went to check what was up after a couple of days. No bloody mobile signal, nor any signal anywhere of use so stuck it up for sale and almost got all my money back, so check you can get a signal before you splash out for one.

Yes I have a good signal there but just want to know which is the best cam to get if anyone has experience of them, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AlasdairM View Post
    You have probably thought of this. I bought one, it worked well at home when I tested it then I put it out where I knew a good amount of deer move and waited for the pics to be sent to my phone. Nothing arrived so went to check what was up after a couple of days. No bloody mobile signal, nor any signal anywhere of use so stuck it up for sale and almost got all my money back, so check you can get a signal before you splash out for one.
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

thanks that would be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyres View Post
    Some while ago there was a big feature article in one of the shooting mag ? Shooting Sports on trail cams and one of them did indeed send the picture directly to a mobile no.

Will have a search at home if i have time.

D