Not a Dissapointing day today

User00004

Well,

Up early and on the ground for 0730. :confused:

We saw 2 Roe :lol: , running away obviously :cry: and got barked at by another 2. Further round the ground a Sika Hind kindly offered the shot :D at about 70m so she was taken by me :) :) , a good clean neck shot with the .243, after sorting her out and walking down the track about another 300m, 3 Roe decided to take flight :cry: but they stopped about 100m away from us :D , just before the thick wood and all 3 presented a shot, I told my brother to take the shot, he did, another good clean shot and a second year Doe on the ground. :D :D :D

Happy I'm back into it, after a poor show by me the other day.

TJ

Well done TJ, sounded like a perfect outing.

You did better than me, I was determined to get out this morning as the rest of the weekend forecasted as wet as it has proved! I set off, like you at 0730 only to realise I'd left my bins behind! No wonder I bumped the 2 groups of roe I saw!

Glad you are back from Ghaners safe.

Nick

Nice one Stu!

I see you must be to knackered to carry the .308 :lol: :lol: ;)

Joking aside, I bet you are glad to be back in the thick of it again mate.

post some of your luck down my way mate

Jonathon

243varmint said:
post some of your luck down my way mate

Jonathon

In the post Buddy!!

I didn't take the camera unfortunatley, one of those things as soon as you pull the trigger and get to the carcass, you think "Bugger, should have taken the camera".

Anyway, happy as Larry, off to Butcher Bud to get them processed early in the week.

TJ

Back