Thread: Battery life on Nightmaster 800-IR

Battery life on Nightmaster 800-IR

Good afternoon, what amount of time have you been getting on a single battery on the Nightmaster 800-IR. i've been getting 1 today and now i'm thinking should i get a spare battery incase it runs out at the point when it starts getting interesting, as it always does when you are out with the lamp If any one has 1 of these units and how long it has been lasting. Cheers

can never be a bad thing having two or more i have 6 of them , i have two 800 and am very happy with them, one with green and other for the ir scope . i 'v not yet run down the battery out of life but then i only spot use them when needed
    Last edited by paul o'; 05-11-2013 at 15:19.

Cheers feller, i have ordered another 1 just incase it ran out, better be prepared as you say. Can't wait to try it out with the Photon

I brought a pair of thesehttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1812301539...84.m1439.l2649 and they last 2 hours each before the 800 starts flashing at you. Four hours looking through a night scope is plenty!!!!!!

I've a Soshine charger that plugs into the 12v socket in the truck, and more than one spare battery (I have another wee torch that uses the same battery), so always (in theory) got a good battery ready to go. Just watch buying cheapo batteries, try and stick to decent quality ones.

I normally carry shedloads of batteries.Havent reached the limits of my 800, but i scan with a monocular with a laser, and only fire up the 800 when i want to take a shot, or the gunsight can see further than the mono.Better to have a pocketfull and not need them, than need them and not have them.Plenty of those type of battery on the bay.Ive got ten.All charged up.

thats what mine sit's on hope you also got the mount as its better than sitting on top iv found

Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE View Post
    Cheers feller, i have ordered another 1 just incase it ran out, better be prepared as you say. Can't wait to try it out with the Photon

big +1 on the batts feller

Malxwal( Just watch buying cheapo batteries, try and stick to decent quality ones.)end