Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never ceases to amaze.

Never ceases to amaze.

I know it's November the fifth, but taking the proverbial is a bit of a light weight description, the biggest firework was sent on its way to Mars today, by India, .... then followed pictures of the great unwashed,.. wonder how much sterling aid went up in that fiery tail?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

40 million in abject poverty , 60 million using open sewers as toilets , yep they need to orbit mars, or did they think they were spending billions on mars bars to feed the starving.

That's why I only give aid to British charities H4H and NW air ambulance
    Wingy

Ive travelled throughout India, mostly the northern and western territories, and the abject poverty millions upon millions of them live in is a disgrace to humanity.
    One city I visited had an outbreak of plague the year before my arrival, this in the 20th century in a supposed developed nation.
    Indias biggest problem is this crazy idea that they have to show Pakistan just how great and prosperous they are.
    Population of Pakistan? 180million. India? 1.3BILLION!!
    Resources in Pakistan? Mountains, rocks and telletubbies.
    India? Just about every mineral and commodity we use today.
    get over yourselves India and start looking after your people instead of spending oodles of cash on a burned out rock expedition thats already been done fgs.
    Last edited by limulus; 05-11-2013 at 18:45. Reason: schpwelling
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

It was probably funded by expat dentists though.

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    I know it's November the fifth, but taking the proverbial is a bit of a light weight description, the biggest firework was sent on its way to Mars today, by India, .... then followed pictures of the great unwashed,.. wonder how much sterling aid went up in that fiery tail?

"How long befor the build a corner shop on Mars "

Its round, there are no corners , like an american road
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Typical British attitude. They can do Space Race better than us and also do poverty better than us.

We do neither very well.

They must therefore be at fault.........

Why don't the high and mighty on here sort out UK poverty before spending money on NV

Stan

Nothing to do with British attitude, if you listened to R 4 yesterday , the head of the Indian space group, stated the figures I gave, and said it was all about the race for technical superiority over china. Don,t even compare India,s poverty to the UK,s, having sky tv is he least of there worries.

If they have so much money to spend (waste!) why the heck do we keep sending money abroad for aid. I don't know much about politics and don't really want to tbh but I do wish we would look after our own before giving it away to countries who have a massive divide between the rich and poor!! Or am I being too simplistic??
    Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory