Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Red and Roe Deer Stalking - Lake District

Red and Roe Deer Stalking - Lake District

Approximately 2,600 acres of lowland, upland and woodland stalking over an estate in the heart of the Lake District - (Grasmere / Ambleside).

Tenders are invited for a twelve month control licence, starting January 2014.

Applicants must have:

• Valid British Firearms Certificate
    • Valid Public Liability Insurance
    • DSC1 and 2
    • Be based in the North West

If you are interested, please PM me your name, address OR email address for a set of particulars and tender form.

Thanks
    Last edited by fjer20; 12-11-2013 at 12:47.

Quote Originally Posted by fjer20 View Post
    Approximately 2,600 acres of lowland, upland and woodland stalking over an estate in the heart of the Lake District - (Grasmere / Ambleside). Tenders are invited for a twelve month control licence, starting January 2014. Applicants must have:
    • Valid British Firearms Certificate
    • Valid Public Liability Insurance
    • DSC1 and 2
    • Be based in the North West

If you are interested, please PM me your name, address and email address for a set of particulars and tender form. Thanks
    hmm first post a tender..... think a pointer to site rules needed lol!!!!
    http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...EAD-THIS-FIRST

Hi
    is and e mail address good enough to forward the details as giving someone you don't know a personal address cab be a bit risky seeing the antis are now psoting peoples details on facebook and such like,Iam not saying your one of these people but we all must be wary.

This thread is being closed as the poster has not made an introduction about themselves. If this is undertaken the thread will be opened.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Thread now re opened. Introduction made and explained, thank you.

This looks like a golden opportunity for someone up that way to get themselves some serious stalking.

Good luck everyone.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Hi there there have you completed tendering yet
    Last edited by joe.222; 08-11-2013 at 15:01.

SD Regular
    North yorkshire/sometimes down south and occasionally further north
    take your email off bud and send through pm.

pm sent
    LIVE AND LET LIVE! THERES ALWAYS ANOTHER DAY!

Thank you for all the interest received to date. I am working through the large number of PMs I have received and will do my best to get a set of particulars to all who have requested them.

Please note that if you wish to receive a set of particulars and tender form, I will need either an email address or postal address to send them to.

The closing date for the tender is 30th November.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fjer20 View Post
    Thank you for all the interest received to date. I am working through the large number of PMs I have received and will do my best to get a set of particulars to all who have requested them.

Please note that if you wish to receive a set of particulars and tender form, I will need either an email address or postal address to send them to.

The closing date for the tender is 30th November.

Thanks
    Thank you for choosing the SD site to advertise this remarkable opportunity, and for making the offer to our members. Good luck to all those that Pm'ed.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.