Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tattersall shirts

Tattersall shirts

Hi all , I'm after a decent fitting country tattersall shirt . It seems the people who make them think every one has a 48 inch chest or bigger ! I'm 6ft 2 , 42 inch chest ! Someone must make a shirt that fits ! Can anyone recomend a good brand .

If you have an Edinburgh Woollen Mill nearby, they do very reasonably priced checked shirts. I'm nigh on 6'2" with a 44" chest, shirts fit lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by Malxwal View Post
    If you have an Edinburgh Woollen Mill nearby, they do very reasonably priced checked shirts. I'm nigh on 6'2" with a 44" chest, shirts fit lovely.
    Cheers mate , I do have one in my nearest town . I'll have a look at the weekend !

Be aware that if you in what they deem a holiday town then the selection at EM is rather poor and only clearance lines. This little snippet was given to us by the staff in the Skeggie branch when asked why they no longer offered such shorts. We were told that we needed to go to one of their other stores to get the normal range offered.

The Factory Shop in Spilsby had what looked to be fairly decent shirts of this type. I have not checked batter as yet but do need a couple of new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Acm View Post
    Hi all , I'm after a decent fitting country tattersall shirt . It seems the people who make them think every one has a 48 inch chest or bigger ! I'm 6ft 2 , 42 inch chest ! Someone must make a shirt that fits ! Can anyone recomend a good brand .
    ​le chameau regards pete

Viyella make very good quality tattersall shirts, worth a Google at least

Oh, and also the John Norris poly-cotton ones, usually a good deal on them.

'cept they're cut straight across the back... if they had a decent tail they'd be brill!

Fizz