Thread: Schmidt & Bemder Zenith Flashdot 1.5-6x42

Schmidt & Bemder Zenith Flashdot 1.5-6x42

For sale; My Schmidt & Bemder Zenith Flashdot 1.5-6x42 with the FD4 reticle. A lovely scope but my old eyes need something with a little more magnification. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S&B1.JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	12.0 KB 
ID:	34356 ​I am afraid I cannot seem to upload any more photgraphs, I know not why? I can email photo's to those interested if you PM me your address, Sorry. You will see that there are two very slight scuff marks, but no chipping of the anodising. These are sold for 1,400 when new. I would like 775 for mine Inclusive of recorded delivery.

The photographs are in my gallery now!
    https://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/gallery/u827-flytie.html
    The site keeps telling me I have exceeded my quota, so I cannot link photographs to this site, even from photobucket. I have no idea what I am doing wrong, having already re-sized them (downwards) and tranferred them from one place to another.

I am at a loss!

Regards, Simon
    Last edited by flytie; 10-11-2013 at 22:02. Reason: Not being photographically competant!
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

I am interested but link to photos doesn't seem to work. Please could you check and re-post if necessary ?

Quote Originally Posted by MauserM03 View Post
    I am interested but link to photos doesn't seem to work. Please could you check and re-post if necessary ?
    M03,

The link works for me, but that could be because I am signed into Photobucket. I cannot seem to post photo's onto the site anymore, but I can email them to you if you would like me to?

PM me with your email address if you would like me to send them.
    http://s117.photobucket.com/user/Cinclus/slideshow/S%20and%20B%20Scope

Regards, Simon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails S&B1.JPG  
    Last edited by flytie; 07-11-2013 at 21:52.
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

PM's replied to. Thanks for the interest.

​Regards, Simon

Bump.

Ttt.

​s.