Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Advanced Deer Manager

Advanced Deer Manager

Is it only me that thinks that candidates who have passed this course and have only been involved in stalking the time they have taken to complete the course, is equivalent to the saying "all the clobber what a nobber" . Seems to me there are far to many cocks out there passing themselves off as experts based on them passing an exam!

what a great intro you made Gzl, i would make a better intro if i was you and u

Sorry mate but your intro was at best brief and your second post appears to be aimed at trying to start an argument? I know what I think already! Troll springs to mind!

Quote Originally Posted by Gzl View Post
    Is it only me that thinks that candidates who have passed this course and have only been involved in stalking the time they have taken to complete the course, is equivalent to the saying "all the clobber what a nobber" . Seems to me there are far to many cocks out there passing themselves off as experts based on them passing an exam!
    It may be the case that the "nobbers" amongst us may just be trying to learn as much as they can about our sport/hobby/profession...........or they may be ahead of the game if the landowners require all the "clobber" for permissions in future??????........not saying any of it is right,just trying to see it from another angle........

Firstly I am not your mate and secondly informed debate evolves from evocative expression.

I agree with your point of view, my point is still valid in that qualifications are not an indication of experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Gzl View Post
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Quote Originally Posted by baguio View Post
    your second post appears to be aimed at trying to start an argument?
    I rest my case!