Thread: 3 hospitality tickets for Man U Arsenal this Sunday at Old Tafford

3 hospitality tickets for Man U Arsenal this Sunday at Old Tafford

Mods - I checked the rules as I was unsure whether I could advertise these or not, I apologise in advance if not allowed.

It turns out it is apparently illegal to resell football tickets (or so I am told) so these are no longer for sale.

Anthony
    Last edited by Oscarsdad; 08-11-2013 at 12:36.

Who would want to see that pants team play anyway.... Blue Moon!

Quote Originally Posted by Oscarsdad View Post
    Mods - I checked the rules as I was unsure whether I could advertise these or not, I apologise in advance if not allowed.

It turns out it is apparently illegal to resell football tickets (or so I am told) so these are no longer for sale.

Anthony
    Thought you could certainly
    ​sell at face value?? Can't be illegal, there are sites like ticket stub and viagogo that sell on behalf of people all the time.

I once tried to sell some Goodwood festival of speed tickets that I bought planning to go but found that the date clashed with another event, I put them on Ebay and put a photo up to show that they were genuine, the next day I had a phone call from Goodwood organisers telling me that if I sold them they would be blocked and the new holder barred from entry. They did offer to take them back and try to sell them for me but could not guarantee that they would sell and they wanted a handsome handling charge for the privilege. I told them that I would give them away and then sold them on my brother's account and didn't put a photo up next time!

Quote Originally Posted by biffo View Post
    Thought you could certainly
    ​sell at face value?? Can't be illegal, there are sites like ticket stub and viagogo that sell on behalf of people all the time.