Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great Wall steed

Great Wall steed

Have any of you guys on here got or owned on of these trucks? I'm looking at changing my Navara (nothing wrong with it, great truck) and looking at different options and for price and what's on offer seems a good buy. Just want real opinions economy, off road, etc, etc.

They are absolute garbage had one for a month when my navara got written off , no power about as much off road ability as a mondeo.
    I opted for the new ranger after driving everything else and with the NGO fleet deal it was only a couple of grand more than the steed.
    ​If you want more details give me a buzz tomorrow and I will run you through the deals on offer, or I am at Cannock chase on Sunday we could meet up and you can have a look at the ford for yourself.
    www.anglocustomrifle.co.uk
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

Quote Originally Posted by pierred View Post
    They are absolute garbage had one for a month when my navara got written off , no power about as much off road ability as a mondeo.
    I opted for the new ranger after driving everything else and with the NGO fleet deal it was only a couple of grand more than the steed.
    ​If you want more details give me a buzz tomorrow and I will run you through the deals on offer, or I am at Cannock chase on Sunday we could meet up and you can have a look at the ford for yourself.
    ​PM me your number as I don't seem to have saved it.

BASC now have the deals on quite a few trucks, if you are a member that is.

David.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalahari View Post
    BASC now have the deals on quite a few trucks, if you are a member that is.

David.
    Yes I've enquired on a toyota hilux, but looking at different ones. Thought steed looked good value and with saving between that and hilux buy a quad. But if the steed is crap looks like hilux.

Would you buy a Chinese rifle / shotgun ?.....your question answered .

i have had hilux, L200 and Navara, currently have the Navara.

when i change i'm going to have a look at the Isuzu as they offer 5 year 125K warranty, must be worth a look.

​Steve

Isuzu is now on the BASC list as well as Toyota, Nissan and I think Subaru. Worth checking with BASC.

David.

Ask Ian Harford, he'll give you an unbiased opinion
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post
    Ask Ian Harford, he'll give you an unbiased opinion
    Sure he will that's why teamwild have dumped them and gone with Izusu
    www.anglocustomrifle.co.uk
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................