Looked after by Andy Coull
    Fully maintained with new firing pins and springs
    Nice pistol grip stock
    Ivory foresight
    Gamescene engraving
    11mm rib
    14 1/2" stock
    Minted

I dreamed of owning one of these since i first burst a clay. Cant believe no one wants it.

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    I dreamed of owning one of these since i first burst a clay. Cant believe no one wants it.
    No offence intended, I am well aware how much new B25's are, but there are lots around in good order for much less money than yours. And they don't seem to be flying off the gunshop shelves, either.

Pre 1987 B25's were fully hand made. Since then parts are being sourced from Mirouku. Have a look at Avalon or York guns are pricing them at. Most are loose and well worn.
    Sporting Gun magazine totally rebuilt a basket case B2g and it cost them just under 3,000 for thegun before re barreling etc.

pictures?
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

There is one in my gallery. My guns are being looked after by my FLO due to moving house and my recent stay in hospital.

My mate bought a very loose B2g with an odd shaped stock from the Glasgow Gunroom at the Scone Gamefair and he paid 5,500 for it. The engraving was almost gone with wear but he loves it and his driven hit rate has improved. I am selling mine as my 20's are lighter to carry and seem to swing better.

It does seem a bit steep mate ,theres a lot about for a lot lees on guntrader etc , heres a nice old beauty Browning 12 gauge B25 B2 Over and Under Second Hand for sale. Buy for 2,695.

Buy it then mate its only forty years older than mine. Decent B25's sell from 3,950 upwards. Mine is MINT and shows no wear. 12,000rrp for a new one.
    Buy cheap cry twice. Do you call Avalon or York Guns up and tell them they are asking too much? A gunshop would offer this gun at around 6,000 as it is a well maintained and cherished gun. Don't mistake it for some of the rattlers i rejected when i bought this one. I don't buy scrap and i don't sell scrap!
    Do you know anything about shotguns or are you just a price detective?

Secondhand Browning B25 shotgun review | Sporting Gun
    Last edited by RED-DOT; 16-11-2013 at 10:43.

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Buy it then mate its only forty years older than mine. Decent B25's sell from 3,950 upwards. Mine is MINT and shows no wear. 12,000rrp for a new one.
    Buy cheap cry twice. Do you call Avalon or York Guns up and tell them they are asking too much? A gunshop would offer this gun at around 6,000 as it is a well maintained and cherished gun. Don't mistake it for some of the rattlers i rejected when i bought this one. I don't buy scrap and i don't sell scrap!
    Do you know anything about shotguns or are you just a price detective?

Secondhand Browning B25 shotgun review | Sporting Gun

Browning are my favorite manufacturer , Ive owned over a dozen , the nicest being a 70`s mint / tight C2 , it cost me 2900 from Ladds about 5 years ago.