Thread: Emergency First Aid at Work Certificate

Emergency First Aid at Work Certificate

A friend of mine is kindly running a 1 day non profit "Emergency First Aid at Work" training course for members of my syndicates. The qualification lasts for 3 years and meets the Forestry Commission requirements for April 2014.

I have two spare spaces available at a total cost of 60.00 per person in Chesterfield (venue to be confirmed) on the 14th December 2013.

If you are interested I require a 50% deposit as soon as possible to secure your place on a first come first served basis.

Regards

Craig

if its no profit why is it 60

Because you will have to pay the trainer, hire a venue, pay for consumables used. Many trainers operate under a company where they pay a fee for each person trained for course materials (books etc) and certification.

60 for a day is nothing.

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

Thanks Apache.

It's 40.00 per person for the assessment and certification fee. The trainer said he would do it for free but I don't want him out of pocket so the 20 extra per person will cover his expenses, course material and hire of a venue.

I have only offered it to SD members as a goodwill geuster, sometimes I don't why I bother. The cheapest I could find near to us was 150.00 so I think 60.00 is a snip.
    Last edited by DEER STALKER; 10-11-2013 at 18:58.

Quote Originally Posted by DEER STALKER View Post
    Thanks Apache.

It's 40.00 per person for the assessment and certification fee. The trainer said he would do it for free but I don't want him out of pocket so the 20 extra per person will cover his expenses, course material and hire of a venue.

I have only offered it to SD members as a goodwill geuster, sometimes I don't why I bother. The cheapest I could find near to us was 150.00 so I think 60.00 is a snip.
    thanks for that,it does seem to be a bargain where is it being held,

SD Regular
    North yorkshire/sometimes down south and occasionally further north
    It is a bargain! and should be attended and not questioned at that cost! the red cross one is 123 which is about the cheapest. Definitely a goodwill gesture on both yours and the trainers behalf and so well done!

60 is a bargain,

were it not a shoot day i would be there.

60 is cheap but it's still a good profit margin for an established trainer. If the trainer is paying 40 a person admin and certification I'll eat my hat! Still, a good qualification and a fair price. Can't ask for more
    Merda taurorum animas conturbit

Quote Originally Posted by AviatingJoe View Post
    60 is cheap but it's still a good profit margin for an established trainer. If the trainer is paying 40 a person admin and certification I'll eat my hat! Still, a good qualification and a fair price. Can't ask for more
    I ain't making a penny out of this neither is the trainer. The opportunity is now closed to SD members. I'm an established gas fitter by trade and make a very very good living from this so dont need to rob from people on this site. I don't need criticism either.

Thanks

​Craig

I didn't make any reference to you gaining anything from it or criticise in any way.

In fact I applauded the course at a fair price...

I presume your quote of my message was in error.
    Merda taurorum animas conturbit