Available: Emergency First Aid at Work Certificate

Deutsch - Drahthaar

A friend of mine is kindly running a 1 day non profit "Emergency First Aid at Work" training course for members of my syndicates. The qualification lasts for 3 years and meets the Forestry Commission requirements for April 2014.

I have two spare spaces available at a total cost of £60.00 per person in Chesterfield (venue to be confirmed) on the 14th December 2013.

If you are interested I require a 50% deposit as soon as possible to secure your place on a first come first served basis.

Regards

Craig

Because you will have to pay the trainer, hire a venue, pay for consumables used. Many trainers operate under a company where they pay a fee for each person trained for course materials (books etc) and certification.

£60 for a day is nothing.

Thanks Apache.

It's £40.00 per person for the assessment and certification fee. The trainer said he would do it for free but I don't want him out of pocket so the £20 extra per person will cover his expenses, course material and hire of a venue.

I have only offered it to SD members as a goodwill geuster, sometimes I don't why I bother. The cheapest I could find near to us was £150.00 so I think £60.00 is a snip.

Last edited:
Thanks Apache.

It's £40.00 per person for the assessment and certification fee. The trainer said he would do it for free but I don't want him out of pocket so the £20 extra per person will cover his expenses, course material and hire of a venue.

I have only offered it to SD members as a goodwill geuster, sometimes I don't why I bother. The cheapest I could find near to us was £150.00 so I think £60.00 is a snip.

thanks for that,it does seem to be a bargain where is it being held,

It is a bargain! and should be attended and not questioned at that cost! the red cross one is £123 which is about the cheapest. Definitely a goodwill gesture on both yours and the trainers behalf and so well done!

£60 is cheap but it's still a good profit margin for an established trainer. If the trainer is paying £40 a person admin and certification I'll eat my hat! Still, a good qualification and a fair price. Can't ask for more :)

£60 is cheap but it's still a good profit margin for an established trainer. If the trainer is paying £40 a person admin and certification I'll eat my hat! Still, a good qualification and a fair price. Can't ask for more :)

I ain't making a penny out of this neither is the trainer. The opportunity is now closed to SD members. I'm an established gas fitter by trade and make a very very good living from this so dont need to rob from people on this site. I don't need criticism either.

Thanks

​Craig

I didn't make any reference to you gaining anything from it or criticise in any way.

In fact I applauded the course at a fair price...

I presume your quote of my message was in error.

Back