Thread: Aftermarket Trigger for Howa 1500

Aftermarket Trigger for Howa 1500

As per the title really, what have you got?

Ah, a hooker with a heart of gold ;-) ie, the manky brick factory trigger 'can' actually be made into a super smooth and crisp trigger if you do the right work on it.

watched a trigger-oracle at work a few weeks ago on a howa 1500, and was impressed to say the least.

have you had any work done on it yet?

there is a vid on youtube witch will solve your problem have just done mine and polished the sear just be careful when you are messing with the 2 ajustment screws as one sets creep the other weight of pull if you dont get it right the gun will fire with safty on just make sure you slam test it lots,got mine to 1 1/2lb safely and its as good as the timney or rifle basix replacement

Thanks guys but i didn't ask about tuning the stock trigger (already done) i asked for an aftermarket trigger as that is what i want. And 1.5lb does not compare to the 12oz of the Rifle Basix V.

my mate done mine on my vanguard much better now

Quote Originally Posted by RPA 6MM BR View Post
    Thanks guys but i didn't ask about tuning the stock trigger (already done) i asked for an aftermarket trigger as that is what i want. And 1.5lb does not compare to the 12oz of the Rifle Basix V.
    shorten the sear engageent and install a lighter spring and you can set it at half the rifle basix if you really want.

why don't you just go and order one online or via midway UK if you already know what you want

Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post

why don't you just go and order one online or via midway UK if you already know what you want
    I will order one from Rimfire Magic... when i want to. I just thought there maybe someone helpful on here that had one for sale, Silly me!