Thread: Anyone know where Waldini is?

Anyone know where Waldini is?

Do any SD members know "Waldini" and where he is? I've been trying to contact him, he hasn't answered my P.M's and his mobile number is dead. He was supposed to have been stalking with us today.

Ade

Quote Originally Posted by 270wsm View Post
    Do any SD members know "Waldini" and where he is? I've been trying to contact him, he hasn't answered my P.M's and his mobile number is dead. He was supposed to have been stalking with us today.

Ade
    He was on the SD on Friday night so he is about.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

ok I am here. due to shooting and work commitments I have not been on here much. I didn't come due to still waiting for your teams and conditions. and confirmation of my booking. which you were going to send once you "were not on your wife's lap top" that was on the 10.8.13

my mobile and land line and private e mail are all working. which other sd members can confirm. you have all that info on last pm I sent you.

sorry if I have messed up, but I had given up after 4 months of waiting for confirmation and terms and conditions . I would ring you, but I do not have your number. however I have pm,ed you have my number feel free to call me. if I don't answer it cos I am shooting. leave a message I will ring you back as soon as time / signal lets me.

yours malc.
    up and at um

Quote Originally Posted by waldini View Post
    ok I am here. due to shooting and work commitments I have not been on here much. I didn't come due to still waiting for your teams and conditions. and confirmation of my booking. which you were going to send once you "were not on your wife's lap top" that was on the 10.8.13

my mobile and land line and private e mail are all working. which other sd members can confirm. you have all that info on last pm I sent you.

sorry if I have messed up, but I had given up after 4 months of waiting for confirmation and terms and conditions . I would ring you, but I do not have your number. however I have pm,ed you have my number feel free to call me. if I don't answer it cos I am shooting. leave a message I will ring you back as soon as time / signal lets me.

yours malc.
    Just seen this post after replying to a P.M Malcolm sent me today.

I wasn't going to have a public b***h about it as there seems to be crossed wires on both sides. I was genuinly trying to find out if something had happened to him. He's not the first no show and won't be the last, that is the nature of providing stalking for clients.

All I can say is why didn't you answer the P.M I sent you on the 4th Nov, asking if you were coming, even though you logged on 8th Nov (stalk was booked for 10th Nov) A polite NO would have been sufficient.

Rant over, time for a ciggy