Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: What strap/harness do you use with your Zeiss binoculars?

  1. #1

    What strap/harness do you use with your Zeiss binoculars?

    I recently bought the Zeiss Victory RF 8x56 T* Rangefinder Binoculars, and I was looking for a harness to make carrying them easier. I could not find a Zeiss branded one. The closest 'upgrade' I found was the Zeiss Air Cell Comfort Binoculars Strap (Zeiss Air Cell Comfort Binoculars Strap - Binocular Accessories at Binoculars).

    What do you guys use? Is there a harness that will do the job reliably? (I do not fancy having my expensive new toy slip off some nasty cheap harness/strap)

    Many thanks!

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Regular Poster KBar1970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Suffolk [North; where the pines and pigs are]
    Posts
    344
    Badlands Bino Vault for my Swaros;...bombproof, waterproof and dustproof (I'm not sure about the first one...but deffo on the last two)

    Regardless of what flavour of high end glass you have...you want to invest in a similarly high end case; no point having a Porshe, if you're going to keep it under a tarpaulin

  4. #4
    Thank you both guys. Both look good. I shall have a closer look and make a decision. thanks again!

    P.S: These seem to be very well built and heavy duty. What about something lighter? Something like that, or that maybe? Anyone has experience on these?
    Last edited by Psyxologos; 12-11-2013 at 17:51.

  5. #5
    I bought these here from monarch see link below. Great bits of kit.


    For Sale: Monarch Bino-Jacket Harness Deal


    From,
    Stewarty69

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyxologos View Post
    I recently bought the Zeiss Victory RF 8x56 T* Rangefinder Binoculars, and I was looking for a harness to make carrying them easier. I could not find a Zeiss branded one. The closest 'upgrade' I found was the Zeiss Air Cell Comfort Binoculars Strap (Zeiss Air Cell Comfort Binoculars Strap - Binocular Accessories at Binoculars).

    What do you guys use? Is there a harness that will do the job reliably? (I do not fancy having my expensive new toy slip off some nasty cheap harness/strap)

    Many thanks!
    Don't use this when you crawl they'll drag in the crap on the ground.

  7. #7
    Just picked these up;

    Bushnell Binocular Harness | Uttings.co.uk

    No idea what they are like but they look ok!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewarty69 View Post
    I bought these here from monarch see link below. Great bits of kit.


    For Sale: Monarch Bino-Jacket Harness Deal


    From,
    Stewarty69
    Will they work with my Zeiss Victory RF 8x56 T* Rangefinder Binoculars? I see it states up to 50 objective...

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Lampwick View Post
    Just picked these up;

    Bushnell Binocular Harness | Uttings.co.uk

    No idea what they are like but they look ok!
    Yes, I was looking at these too. I wonder if they are compatible with my binos. I might give them a call and ask!

  10. #10
    Those will be beauties !!!
    Lucky bugger.

Similar Threads

  1. *SOLD* Swarovski EL 42 Bino guard & Lift carrying strap (Neck strap)
    By sparko in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26-02-2013, 19:50
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 19-11-2012, 11:35
  3. Wanted Harkila Binoculars Harness
    By stevefranks in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-11-2012, 22:10
  4. Wanted Carl zeiss air cell comfort wide binocular strap
    By Trufflehunting in forum Optics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 12:07
  5. Wanted Rainguard and neoprene strap for Zeiss 8x56 Dialyt
    By glogin in forum Optics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 27-05-2011, 07:55

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •