What strap/harness do you use with your Zeiss binoculars?

Psyxologos

I recently bought the Zeiss Victory RF 8x56 T* Rangefinder Binoculars, and I was looking for a harness to make carrying them easier. I could not find a Zeiss branded one. The closest 'upgrade' I found was the Zeiss Air Cell Comfort Binoculars Strap (Zeiss Air Cell Comfort Binoculars Strap - Binocular Accessories at Binoculars).

What do you guys use? Is there a harness that will do the job reliably? (I do not fancy having my expensive new toy slip off some nasty cheap harness/strap)

Many thanks!

Badlands Bino Vault for my Swaros;...bombproof, waterproof and dustproof (I'm not sure about the first one...but deffo on the last two)

Regardless of what flavour of high end glass you have...you want to invest in a similarly high end case; no point having a Porshe, if you're going to keep it under a tarpaulin ;)

Thank you both guys. Both look good. I shall have a closer look and make a decision. thanks again!

P.S: These seem to be very well built and heavy duty. What about something lighter? Something like that, or that maybe? Anyone has experience on these?

Last edited:
I recently bought the Zeiss Victory RF 8x56 T* Rangefinder Binoculars, and I was looking for a harness to make carrying them easier. I could not find a Zeiss branded one. The closest 'upgrade' I found was the Zeiss Air Cell Comfort Binoculars Strap (Zeiss Air Cell Comfort Binoculars Strap - Binocular Accessories at Binoculars).

What do you guys use? Is there a harness that will do the job reliably? (I do not fancy having my expensive new toy slip off some nasty cheap harness/strap)

Many thanks!
Don't use this when you crawl they'll drag in the crap on the ground.

Back