Thread: Reloading supplies west midlands

Reloading supplies west midlands

I am just about to start reloading for my .243.3 I am based in Telford but my work takes me around the West Midlands. Can anyone point me in the direction of shop with a good stock selection of reloading tools, powder and bullets for hunting.
    Thanks
    ​n3al

I can do the tools for you if that's any help send us a pm if you need any help
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

Quote Originally Posted by n3al View Post
    I am just about to start reloading for my .243.3 I am based in Telford but my work takes me around the West Midlands. Can anyone point me in the direction of shop with a good stock selection of reloading tools, powder and bullets for hunting.
    Thanks
    ​n3al
    Hi n3AL we are just up yhe road from Telford on the A41 at SY13 2AN . We carry everything that you require and we will set up any reloading equipment for you and take you through the loading process if you require. Mike Norris Brock and Norris Custom Rifles

Quote Originally Posted by brock and norris View Post
    Hi n3AL we are just up yhe road from Telford on the A41 at SY13 2AN . We carry everything that you require and we will set up any reloading equipment for you and take you through the loading process if you require. Mike Norris Brock and Norris Custom Rifles
    Bloody good offer, wish I was near you! Andy

Well thats who I would have suggested. Anyway if your out and about, Reloading Solutions are at Kiddlington near Oxford and there is Norman Clarke by Coventry. Shooting Supplies near Walsall have a good selection and are very helpfull.

D

Excellent thanks for the replies. I will take you up on that offer Mike and call in next time I'm up your way. I currently have a lee classic reloader to try and will be after case prep tools.

I've not seen consistent, larger stocks in a shop than Brock and Norris, but have not been everywhere?

Just feels like it sometimes.

Shooting Supplies is only good for primers and the odd bit of equipment. Their reloading stuff is limited to the usual small range of stuff most gunshops cover. Their knowledge is bordering on dangerous when they offered me a powder that "would do the job" for 308!!!

I hadn't heard of Brock Norris so will be checking them out soon. Trent Firearms in Stoke-On-Trent is a brilliant reloading shop so is reloading solutions in Oxford and Dauntsey Guns in Swindon (benefits of working away from the office allows me to pop in these shops when out on my travels)

Established Poster
    Trent firearms Stoke on Trent have always served me well plenty of stock and good solid advice.

Trent firearms, Reloading Solutions or Fox Firearms.

Jimbo