Thread: Deerhunter rusky trousers/bibs

Deerhunter rusky trousers/bibs

Looking for deerhunter rusky bibs preferably ( or trousers). I'm normally around a 34-36 in waist, depending on how many pies I've been eating.

seen sportsman gun centre have them in 40 but that might be just a bit too big!

let me know if you have any in ok condition for sale

Non for sale im afraid as I love them... There just the job for a cold nights lamping or sitting up a high seat, Id recommend the bibs as they keep the back and kidneys warm. Im the same size waist so when I get home I'll check what size they are.

WH

Quote Originally Posted by White Hart View Post
    Non for sale im afraid as I love them... There just the job for a cold nights lamping or sitting up a high seat, Id recommend the bibs as they keep the back and kidneys warm. Im the same size waist so when I get home I'll check what size they are.

WH
    Thanks for that, confirmed what I thought (will be for winter high seat use), be great to know what size suits you as I've not tried them on myself!

Ok so mine are 50's there a good comfy fit, I tend to wear them over jeans etc.

Quote Originally Posted by White Hart View Post
    Ok so mine are 50's there a good comfy fit, I tend to wear them over jeans etc.
    Thanks for that, I take it that's some sort of euro size (not 50"), I'll have a look and see what I can find on the sgc website.
    all the best,
    mike

edit: just looked it up 50euro is about 35" waist according to the size chart (bugger they only have 40" left on stock).
    Last edited by palmer_mike; 13-11-2013 at 22:10.

I have a pair of 58's in the Realtree. I have hardly worn them as they are so warm!

Just ordered a pair for about 85 from marsh farm country supplies. Looking forward to feeling warm this winter!

Quote Originally Posted by palmer_mike View Post
    Just ordered a pair for about 85 from marsh farm country supplies. Looking forward to feeling warm this winter!
    Ideal, you won't need a jacket! You'll be lovely and toasty. The only danger is falling asleep up the high seat...

Bought a cheap cheap Rusky jacket and trousers from SPG when they had some left in elephant size and to say they they keep you warm is an understatement! Am sure they will come into their own this winter.

Last time I looked SPG had some Rusky caps for 8 or 9 quid which are very good if they have your size.

Chris