Spot the deer photos

adjman

Hi all,

We are currently doing animal camouflage in our Ecology lessons at college and I wondered if anyone had any really tricky "spot the deer" photos they wouldn't mind sharing to challenge the other students (and possible the tutor as well)?

I found a few through Google, but thought some of you might have some really tricky ones - of course it would be handy if you could point out where they are in the photo, just in case my spotting skills aren't quite up to scratch ;)

Either reply here of PM me with pics if you don't mind

Cheers

Adam

Don't know what I'm doing wrong but can't seem to upload some photos!
If you want to PM your email I'll forward them that way
Wingy

here is an easy one of two sambar deer,hind and calf.

handheldcalfpair_zps783bb5a0.jpg

They are under the 2nd tree from the left. However I think you've missed one.
Green shrubs in middle of photo. The one slightly higher up and to the right, on its right hand edge is a Roe head.

Aye your rite teyhan1.The deer in the middle of the picture were what the picture was of.Untill now i have only looked at the pic on my phone.now i have in on the lap top i see the others.

Regards kev.

​ps Adjman feel free to use this photo.

They are under the 2nd tree from the left. However I think you've missed one.
Green shrubs in middle of photo. The one slightly higher up and to the right, on its right hand edge is a Roe head.

Crumbs, never mind teaching the kids, I still for the life of me can't see the Roe in that pic :oops:

nor me....

I'v enlarged, lightened, darkened and even printed the photo, and now I can see em.... Only took an hour, good job I wasn't trying to shoot em.....

Last edited:
Superb! Thank you chaps - that'll keep them guessing! :)

Loved the camo deer and the pie ;)

Cheers

Adam

Back