Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: first boare

  1. #1

    first boare

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ATT_1383434645891_photo 2.JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	34955Attachment 34586I

    My first boar shot has taken me some time to put it on. Shot it September with my 308 using the dfa75
    Last edited by Tyler; 21-11-2013 at 17:53.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Attachment 34586I

    My first boar shot has taken me some time to put it on. Shot it September with my 308 using the dfa75
    ​Very nice, take it that's with Colin..??

  3. #3
    Yes weeman it was up at colins. Take no notice of the spellingof boar (boare)fat fingers on a small keyboared

  4. #4
    Well done, looks a cracker. Did you get any of the Meat?


    Yorkie.

  5. #5
    I bring my carcasses back, bloody gorgeous meat is boar, can put you off normal pork

  6. #6
    I could have done yorkie but my freezer is on the blink.have had some in the passt was last year chrisc shot that one we put it on the bbq

  7. #7
    Weeman, Tyler.
    Thanks for the replies. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. I asked the same of the Lads that shoot Warthog and they too say a young one is delicious.

    Yorkie.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie View Post
    Weeman, Tyler.
    Thanks for the replies. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. I asked the same of the Lads that shoot Warthog and they too say a young one is delicious.

    Yorkie.
    It is believe me, after I grilled chops from off the boar I saved the liquid fat and allowed it set. Now two good scoops provides me with the best roasting potatoes ever much better than goose fat.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by weeman View Post
    It is believe me, after I grilled chops from off the boar I saved the liquid fat and allowed it set. Now two good scoops provides me with the best roasting potatoes ever much better than goose fat.
    No wonder you lose a bit of sweat climbing for goats

  10. #10
    Looking at trying to get back up to you Colin about the 21st if thats ok mate.
    How are things going at the cottage.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •