BRNO foresights

njc110381

Hi chaps. Since there seems to be a reasonable following of combi guns and also a few shooters from other countries here I am wondering if anyone can help me? I'm looking for a set of blade foresights for my BRNO 502 combi. A google search comes up with nothing! Does anyone know where I may find a set?

Are they the same as on the BRNO ZKK 600 or CZ 550 series? If so maybe try Melbourne Guns and Tackle who have some complete foresight blocks with the sight blades from when some have had silncers fitted.

Or try Edgar Brothers who have held the UK agency for BRNO/CZ for thirty years plus.

Hope this helps.

Edgar Brothers may have have held the UK agency for BRNO/CZ for thirty years plus but I have generally found them to be pretty useless whenever I have requested information or parts from them. I am not going to even mention their prices.
In the past I have found it quicker and infinately cheaper to go direct to the Czech republic for spares, and no messing about either. Just have a look at the prices for spare magazines in the CZ shop.

Edgar Brothers may have have held the UK agency for BRNO/CZ for thirty years plus but I have generally found them to be pretty useless whenever I have requested information or parts from them.

Sad to say it's hard to disagree with the above. The bothers themselves are very helpful. Some of their staff...one in particular...seem a waste of space!

Back