Thread: Shooting near Chippenham (Cambs) on February 22, 2013

Established Poster

Shooting near Chippenham (Cambs) on February 22, 2013

I turn 30 this coming February and am hoping to treat myself and some mates to a bit of shooting on the weekend of the 22nd. We're not a particularly fussy lot, so the quarry and bag size are not limiting factors; however, we are all a bit light in the wallet , so price is a limiting factor. As such, we were hoping to organise a day for perhaps 4-5 guns within a reasonable budget on the 22nd of February. Further, if there is a self-catering cottage nearby to rent (sleeping 8-10 people) for the Friday and Saturday night that would be fantastic, as we were hoping to import our wives and have a few birthday beverages. If this is something you feel you can offer, let me know.

Cheers.

what were thinking of hunting , rabbits , pigen , hares, or stalking?
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

Established Poster
    Looking at doing some pigeon and/or late season game shooting, if possible. Don't have any rifles to speak of, but have shotguns.

Quote Originally Posted by YukonT View Post
    Looking at doing some pigeon and/or late season game shooting, if possible. Don't have any rifles to speak of, but have shotguns.
    Hi YukonT
    Unfortunately the game season finishes on 1st February
    Geordie

Pm jim@DVGM he may be able to help.
    Atb ssteve

Quote Originally Posted by YukonT View Post
    I turn 30 this coming February and am hoping to treat myself and some mates to a bit of shooting on the weekend of the 22nd. We're not a particularly fussy lot, so the quarry and bag size are not limiting factors; however, we are all a bit light in the wallet , so price is a limiting factor. As such, we were hoping to organise a day for perhaps 4-5 guns within a reasonable budget on the 22nd of February. Further, if there is a self-catering cottage nearby to rent (sleeping 8-10 people) for the Friday and Saturday night that would be fantastic, as we were hoping to import our wives and have a few birthday beverages. If this is something you feel you can offer, let me know.

Cheers.
    Why not go for a simulated game day. Loads of shots for not so much cash and they make it as close to a true driven day as possible.