Thread: Supermarket Car Park Scam !

Supermarket Car Park Scam !

Over the last month I have become a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam whilst out shopping. Here is how the scam works:

Two very good looking girls in their twenties come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start cleaning your windscreen, their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they will say no and instead ask for a lift to another supermarket, in my case Tesco.

You agree and they both get in the back seat. On the way there, they start undressing, until both are completely naked, then, when you pull over to see what is going on , one of them climbs over into the front and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you initimately and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet!

I have had my wallet stolen 10 ten times already this month including twice yesterday, so please warn all the guys you know to be on the lookout for this scam. The best times seem to be just before lunch and about 4.30pm.

PS aldi hav cheap wallets on sale for £1.99 each, but Lidl wallets are £1.75 and look better!
    By three methods we may learn wisdom:
    First, by reflection, which is noblest;
    Second, by imitation, which is easiest;
    and third by experience, which is the bitterest

Quote Originally Posted by dave1372 View Post
    Over the last month I have become a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam whilst out shopping. Here is how the scam works:

Two very good looking girls in their twenties come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start cleaning your windscreen, their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they will say no and instead ask for a lift to another supermarket, in my case Tesco.

You agree and they both get in the back seat. On the way there, they start undressing, until both are completely naked, then, when you pull over to see what is going on , one of them climbs over into the front and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you initimately and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet!

I have had my wallet stolen 10 ten times already this month including twice yesterday, so please warn all the guys you know to be on the lookout for this scam. The best times seem to be just before lunch and about 4.30pm.

PS aldi hav cheap wallets on sale for £1.99 each, but Lidl wallets are £1.75 and look better!
    What a terribly unfortunate chap you are

Why can't you keep it quiet!!!, now I'll have to find another store!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Here's me thinking that my father really did enjoy shopping on his own.
    And no wonder my mrs tell me to stick to on line shopping.

SD Regular
    Amusing as this may, or may not be, the reality is that my work in Paris sees scores of British tourists who fall victim to pickpocketing and distraction theft from these Eastern European Roma thieves.

And, whilst not wanting to throw cold water on your joke, if you have to deal with very distressed elderly ladies and gentlemen (and some not so old...just unfortunate victims) who have had their purses stolen you'd not see any humour in this at all. They went to Paris for a short break. Not to become victims of crime and be thieved from.

My last, on Armistice Day weekend, being from a lady who had lost her purse, 70 Euro, Visa Card, Credit Card, National Trust Card, Bus Pass, National Trust Card, English Heritage Card and etc., etc.. Quite frankly as we approach the cenetenary of World War I it beggars belief that citizens of those Commonwealth countries whose antecedents fought and died for Britain (Australia, NZ, South Africa, Nigeria, Canada, India, Pakistan and all those others) now need visas to enter the UK yet these perceived scum of Europe can enter freely without let of hinderance.

Lest We Forget? Just words now and to be honest quick a sick joke. I stood at the Gare du Nord watching some Australians being literally interrogated by the UK Border Force "jobsworths" in March this year. Very unpleasant. When they had done I just went up and asked "It's ANZAC Day at the end of this week...and this is how we in Britain treat you now. My country should be ashamed".

So whilst the OP found it funny I failed to see the humour. Sorry!

Is this what the Common Market is for? To allow Britain, France, and other countries to become the hunting grounds of Roma thieves whilst the descendants of those whose British Commonwealth nationals bought our freedom from tyranny in their blood have the door shut upon them? There is a Burma Star Road in Benin City in Nigeria, for example, I have seen it, it remembers those of the Nigeria Regiment who fought and died in Burma against the Japanese in 1944 and 1945 but I doubt there is any Burma Star Road in any city in Roumania...

Those immigration controls that Farage and those in UKIP call for affect only those from the former Commonwealth and elsewhere. They have no effect on immigration from Roumania and etc., yet are used as an "anvil" on which the few remaining immigration and visiting rights of those who are descendants of those who fought and died for Britian in two World Wars, be they white, black, red, yellow are hammered flat without remembrance of our historical debt to those countries.

Lest We Forget?
    Last edited by enfieldspares; 17-11-2013 at 10:23.

Quote Originally Posted by enfieldspares View Post
    Amusing as this may, or may not be, the reality is that my work in Paris sees scores of British tourists who fall victim to pickpocketing and distraction theft from these Eastern European Roma thieves.

And, whilst not wanting to throw cold water on your joke, if you have to deal with very distressed elderly ladies and gentlemen (and some not so old...just unfortunate victims) who have had their purses stolen you'd not see any humour in this at all. They went to Paris for a short break. Not to become victims of crime and be thieved from.

My last, on Armistice Day weekend, being from a lady who had lost her purse, 70 Euro, Visa Card, Credit Card, National Trust Card, Bus Pass, National Trust Card, English Heritage Card and etc., etc.. Quite frankly as we approach the cenetenary of World War I it beggars belief that citizens of those Commonwealth countries whose antecedents fought and died for Britain (Australia, NZ, South Africa, Nigeria, Canada, India, Pakistan and all those others) now need visas to enter the UK yet these perceived scum of Europe can enter freely without let of hinderance.

Lest We Forget? Just words now and to be honest quick a sick joke. I stood at the Gare du Nord watching some Australians being literally interrogated by the UK Border Force "jobsworths" in March this year. Very unpleasant. When they had done I just went up and asked "It's ANZAC Day at the end of this week...and this is how we in Britain treat you now. My country should be ashamed".

So whilst the OP found it funny I failed to see the humour. Sorry!

Is this what the Common Market is for? To allow Britain, France, and other countries to become the hunting grounds of Roma thieves whilst the descendants of those whose British Commonwealth nationals bought our freedom from tyranny in their blood have the door shut upon them? There is a Burma Star Road in Benin City in Nigeria, for example, I have seen it, it remembers those of the Nigeria Regiment who fought and died in Burma against the Japanese in 1944 and 1945 but I doubt there is any Burma Star Road in any city in Roumania...

Those immigration controls that Farage and those in UKIP call for affect only those from the former Commonwealth and elsewhere. They have no effect on immigration from Roumania and etc., yet are used as an "anvil" on which the few remaining immigration and visiting rights of those who are descendants of those who fought and died for Britian in two World Wars, be they white, black, red, yellow are hammered flat without remembrance of our historical debt to those countries.

Lest We Forget?
    Must confess to a lump in the throat when I saw the history of the WWII Polish squadron pilots disinherited from their rightful lands, then in latter years pilloried for taking our jobs.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by dave1372 View Post

Dave,the next time you go shopping can I get a lift in the back seat please !!!!!
    Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible c@#t, me.

I think that you failed to see that it was a JOKE totally different to the Burma rail road and any other theatres of war.Sorry but I thought that you post was unwarranted I suggest that you take humour lessons.