Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sako 75 Semi Custom 7mm-08

Sako 75 Semi Custom 7mm-08

Sako Semi Custom built on a Sako 75 action. RIFLE AND SCOPE AS NEW!

Bought from Wardy1 earlier this year and built by Anglo Rifles. It has only fired load development rounds plus aprox 80 rounds. 1/4" MOA with custom rounds. Pillar bedded Sako 75 Finlite SS action, 22" stainless Steel shot beaded Walther Barrel with invisible end cap, stainless steel shot beaded fluted bolt, reworked trigger (very nice), McMillan Stock, Sako mounts, Hardy Mod for perfect balance and moderation. Zeiss Victory HT 3 - 12 x 56 scope - simply unbelievable low light performance with the finest IR I've ever seen.

I can split the combination and sell seperately if required:

Rifle (inc mounts) 1600
    Scope 1350
    Mod 190

This rifle shoots like a dream with 1/4" MOA using custom loads and with perfect balance, handling, unbelievable accuracy and in a calibre that is the perfect do it all calibre - if Carlsberg made a rifle, this would be it.

Genuine reason for sale - not enough time for stalking and other priorities are having to come first. I'd rather see this rifle go to good use than sit in the gun cupboard for the sake of owning it, so selling up

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo2.JPG 
Views:	222 
Size:	118.7 KB 
ID:	34762Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo5.JPG 
Views:	213 
Size:	133.1 KB 
ID:	34763Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo6.JPG 
Views:	207 
Size:	681.4 KB 
ID:	34764Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo3.JPG 
Views:	167 
Size:	124.1 KB 
ID:	34765Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo4.JPG 
Views:	158 
Size:	108.1 KB 
ID:	34766Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo1.JPG 
Views:	144 
Size:	109.1 KB 
ID:	34767
    Last edited by Roelander; 18-11-2013 at 17:21. Reason: Bump

If you're getting rid of your 7mm-08 and happen to have some unfired cases for reloading, please let me know! I'm trying to build up a stockpile...

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Marten View Post
    If you're getting rid of your 7mm-08 and happen to have some unfired cases for reloading, please let me know! I'm trying to build up a stockpile...

Hi Pine Martin,

Yes I do have some reloading kit that'll be up on here later. I've got around 150 Winchester unfired cases and a pile of other stuff too but I need to go through what I have before I put it up for sale.

I can't believe I'm selling up but I've only managed to get out 4 times this year. I've enjoyed every minute of it but I can't get out enough and I have to travel for any stalking so it's just not working out for me.
    Last edited by Roelander; 18-11-2013 at 12:17.

I don't get out stalking or indeed wildfowling all that much either, but then I've just acquired a young Pine Marten. Even so, I manage perhaps 8 wildfowling/roughshooting outings a season, plus perhaps 4-6 stalks. As in your case, it takes a whole load of planning and logistics when you live in the city, and I have limited availability of funds and time. But I'm still managing to go out there sometimes, so there's still hope! Besides, I've never yet shot a goose or a roe buck, so I'm not done with this yet.

Anyway, bagsy the unfired cases please!

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Marten View Post
    I don't get out stalking or indeed wildfowling all that much either, but then I've just acquired a young Pine Marten. Even so, I manage perhaps 8 wildfowling/roughshooting outings a season, plus perhaps 4-6 stalks. As in your case, it takes a whole load of planning and logistics when you live in the city, and I have limited availability of funds and time. But I'm still managing to go out there sometimes, so there's still hope! Besides, I've never yet shot a goose or a roe buck, so I'm not done with this yet.

Anyway, bagsy the unfired cases please!
    I'll PM the cases detail to you later mate. I go fowling too on the Dee Estuary - that's another reason I'm packing in stalking, you just can't do it all and there's a lack of local stalking in North Wales plus a lack of deer so I just can't manage it really. I've also got 5 youngsters to keep me and the Mrs busy too so I know what you mean!

I presume this is a 1/2" x 20 thread on the hardy mod if not and it m14 or 5/8th thread then i'm interested in the mod

Atb Matt

Good luck with the sale its a lovely rifle

BUMP - Rifle still for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Roelander View Post

Bought from Wardy1 earlier this year and built by Anglo Rifles. It has only fired load development rounds plus aprox 80 rounds. 1/4" MOA with custom rounds. Pillar bedded Sako 75 Finlite SS action, 22" stainless Steel shot beaded Walther Barrel with invisible end cap, stainless steel shot beaded fluted bolt, reworked trigger (very nice), McMillan Stock, Sako mounts, Hardy Mod for perfect balance and moderation. Zeiss Victory HT 3 - 12 x 56 scope - simply unbelievable low light performance with the finest IR I've ever seen.

Complete Package:

Or I can split the combination and sell seperately if required:

Rifle (inc mounts) 1600
    Scope 1350
    Mod 190

This rifle shoots like a dream with 1/4" MOA using custom loads and with perfect balance, handling, unbelievable accuracy and in a calibre that is the perfect do it all calibre - if Carlsberg made a rifle, this would be it.

Genuine reason for sale - not enough time for stalking and other priorities are having to come first. I'd rather see this rifle go to good use than sit in the gun cupboard for the sake of owning it, so selling up

Last edited by Roelander; 19-11-2013 at 16:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Roelander View Post

I can split the combination and sell seperately if required:

Rifle (inc mounts) 1600
    Scope 1350
    Mod 190

I will have the mod off you. Unless you sell the rifle as a complete kit
    If its hit its history / If its missed its a mystery

A gun is always loaded .A mule always kicks

The rifle, mod and mounts are now sold subject to the usual firearms variation checks.