Thread: Days Stalking wanted wick/Thurso area

Days Stalking wanted wick/Thurso area

Hi
    Does anyone know anyone who might have a days stalking available up in the wick/ Thurso area? I'm up that way soon and was hoping I might be able to arrange a day.
    Thanks
    1. Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. Proverbs 26:4 (King James version)
    2. Let not any one pacify his conscience by the delusion that he can do no harm if he takes no part, and forms no opinion. Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.

I had a thread back in the summer where some members gave me a couple of ideas see http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...811#post596811 some of this might be of use.

Try Andy - Moray Outfitting on here, top men him & John, they work with Ulbster estates up there see posts in Articles section on some of the guy's trips on the stags; http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...ray-Outfitters
    Last edited by NickJ; 19-11-2013 at 16:39.

Many Thanks Gents that gives me an option or two
    ATB
    1. Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. Proverbs 26:4 (King James version)
    2. Let not any one pacify his conscience by the delusion that he can do no harm if he takes no part, and forms no opinion. Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.