Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Pulsar Quantum HD38S Thermal Imager

New Pulsar Quantum HD38S Thermal Imager

Hello all.

We are just about to take delivery of our next batch of the new Pulsar Quantum HD38S Thermal.

We have recieved lots of PM's about availability, and those remaining who have pre ordered will have theirs despatched tomorrow.

We will have a few spare from this batch also.

Retailing at 1000 less than the current HD38, with an improved performance and specification, the new HD38S has taken the market be storm.

See our recent interview with The Night Vision Show and some test footage from the device.

Find out more about the new Pulsar Quantum HD38S on our website.

Best Regards

Paul

We now have the Pulsar Quantum HD38S Thermals in stock, and have allocated a dedicated demo unit to our 7 Day Demo Service, allowing you to try at home before you commit to owning one.

UPS Next Day delivery free to SD members.

UK only as 30hz controlled for export.

We are out tonight filming with The Night Vision Show so will be posting a new video soon too.

Regards

Paul

Paul,

Could you please advise as to the cost and availability of the EPS5 battery pack shown in your video etc. Trying desparatly to resist, but I feel it would be the perfect spotter for the XR5 D760...............

Thanks
    Steve

Hi Steve

The battery pack in the video is the EPS3 which is 84.95, or the EPS5 (belt pack) is 99.95

Buy Pulsar EPS3 and EPS5 Battery Pack - shop at suppliers Scott Country

Best Regards

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Country View Post
    Hi Steve

The battery pack in the video is the EPS3 which is 84.95, or the EPS5 (belt pack) is 99.95

Buy Pulsar EPS3 and EPS5 Battery Pack - shop at suppliers Scott Country

Best Regards

Paul
    Thank you Paul.

We are soon to be organizing a Thermal Demo evening with a colleague in Mid Devon if you are interested in trying the latest gear?

Absolutely, great to see a demo evening in the South. Please keep me posted on further details.
    Steve

any chance of demo,s in the north east

Quote Originally Posted by FreshFace View Post
    Paul,

Could you please advise as to the cost and availability of the EPS5 battery pack shown in your video etc. Trying desparatly to resist, but I feel it would be the perfect spotter for the XR5 D760...............

Thanks
    Steve
    I got up the highseat tower around 4.30 yesterday afternoon and went home around 9.15 and the supplied Ansmann batteries were showing about 3/4 full, just turned it back and it's gone back up to being one bar off full. Ok it wasn't on all the time but that's pretty good going. I'd thought about a battery pack but with that performance I don't see the need.

I'll post a more thorough review on the NV forum.... but I am impressed. However I don't think I'll be selling the 14 anytime soon, they work well together.

atb

Fizz

Im really interested in athermal imager and would love a demo of the hd38s