New member,Deeryme.

Deeryme

Hi folks. At 66yrs old I might be one of the oldest members signing in.Stalked for more than 20yrs from Oxford to Bonar Bridge but mainly in Northumberland. Enjoy trekking woods and hilltops and hope to for a lot of years to come. I have a 25-06 and a 222-50 for their different jobs and a tracking dog and quad just to make things a little easier. Trying to get a bit of ground to call my own in Borders. Deeryme.

Welcome - love the choice of name! :tiphat:

Dont worry the age thing - Jaybe still uses a rifle engraved ' JB, Within Thanks for Khartoum, Gen Gordon' ! ;) ( and beautifully it shoots too... )

Welcome! Don't worry about you age! What dog have you got? I have a 6 month old Hungarian Vizsla I intend on using as a stalking dog.

​ste

Welcome to the site. Ignore that Andy from Moray Outfitting he has been a bit lightheaded since going on his diet, oh no he is not on it yet but the thought of it made him lightheaded :D

John

Welcome! Don't worry about you age! What dog have you got? I have a 6 month old Hungarian Vizsla I intend on using as a stalking dog.

​ste

Hi Stecdo82. My dog is a springer bought from my stalker friend up in Sutherland when my old one went deaf,the two worked together for around two years till oldie started to weaken.Young TRIEGs first outing proved what a tracker he had turned out to be.My Roe Buck had (unknown to me )dropped into the stream and floated 63yds downstream,he scented the waters edge all the way then jumped in to find it lying in submerged.To say I was chuffed is an understatement.But after all he does get the kidney..Its what he loves to do and does well. Deeryme and TRIEG.

Back