Herefordshire & West Mercia meet-up No.2?

Adamant

After discussion with 243Varmint, we think it's time for another meet-up of the Herefordshire, Shropshire and Worcestershire members of the Stalking Directory. The last meeting was a little light in attendance due to rain, man-flu and the fact there was a full moon (ahem..pigs were deemed more important than pubs...ahem).

Date: 5th March 2010

Venue: The New Inn, Pembridge, Herefordshire

Time: 7pm

Adam.

Adam,

I'm in!

Option B sounds excellent to me (any excuse to get out with the rifle). How about the 27th or 28th as the 28th is a Bank Holiday?

Maybe we could have a BBQ lunch then beers after the range?

Jim

Dancing girls will game shooting, wow, what a thought.

Any way back to the options, I am flexible to what we do, so will go with the majority.

PM me your number and we can chew the fat.

Catch you soon

Jon

Thanks for the kind reply Adam..

I cant be in two places at once fellas as im meeting Malc in Poole on the 27th..

If its a diferent day im in :D

Terry

Hey Adam if option C turns up might well pop over out of purely academic interest for research purposes ;)
It's a shame the dancing girls would get in the way of the shooting somewhat but sure we can soldier on in the face of such adversity :p

Guys,

Are we all still up for this? If so when is it ikely to happen, i would prefer the 27th but then Terry said he couldn't make it that day. i can do the 28th although i'd have to leave quite early as the mrs and some mates are coming up to go game shooting the following day...and i must do some hosting that evening.

Either way it'll be good to meet a few other members....looking forward to it.

Happy christmas by the way, hope to see you all before the new year so that can wait ;)

Jim

Did this ever happen in the end? If so, when's the next one?

Been off line for a bit for various reasons but keen to get involved again.

I'm in Bridgnorth, Shropshire.

Terry,

It didn't - Christmas was full of family commitments (as well as visits to and from Hospital for me).

I'll put up a new post today with a definite date / venue. It's likely to be over this way because there's a little pocket of stalkers over here.

What's the stalking like over at Bridgnorth? - the ground between Ludlow and Burwarton always looks promising but I've never seen a deer in the 20 od years I've been driving that road...

R'gds,

Adam.

How does Saturday 13th Feb' sound - New Inn in Pembridge, Herefordshire at around 7.30pm:

I'll be there, and I can probably include Vizlamad and Gadget.

Adam.

adam :confused: not a good idea :idea: on the date make it the weekend after as :evil: 13th is the last weekend for the hinds so when u got to go u got to GO :evil: :evil:

GADGET

gadget said:
adam :confused: not a good idea :idea: on the date make it the weekend after as :evil: 13th is the last weekend for the hinds so when u got to go u got to GO :evil: :evil:

GADGET

There aren't any red hinds in Herefordshire unless you break into Eastnor Castle, so I doubt it will upset too many plans - but if not the 13th, then someone else will have to suggest a date.

(IIRC we're stalking down south the following weekend)

Any alternative dates and venues?

Adam.

Adam,

Would like to come, 13th no good as 2 legged doe will require attention that day/eve!!!!

Could make an evening meet, however your suggestion of a weekend meet with some range time would be great. I would be coming up from South Glos, but also have longstanding shooting mate based in Shrewsbury who would like to attend.

D

Ok then guys.

Why don't we make it the first Friday or Saturday of a month somewhere. :confused:

The New Inn in Pembridge was the first meeting point so why don't we keep it there??????????????????????????????????

Jonathon

Back