photon help

chrisc

Hello all,

is there anyone with a photon in the n.yorkshire/durham area who would not mind me having a look through theirs at night as I have only looked through 1 at 6 yards in a tunnel which really is not a very good way of testing it.

if so please let me know.

regards chris

1 in York which you are welcome to have a look through, both in standard form and with doubler/NM400 fitted, land is on my doorstep and my dog is quite used to being the 150 yard "fox sized target".Dave.

1 in York which you are welcome to have a look through, both in standard form and with doubler/NM400 fitted, land is on my doorstep and my dog is quite used to being the 150 yard "fox sized target".Dave.
Cheers Dave what side of York are at

lads cheers for the offers but if there is anyone a bit closer to the darlington area that would be good

We have a demo unit here, which until now we haven't allowed to be included in our 7 Day Demo Service as we have not had any stock on the shelves, as quite frankly we had so many on back order we never had any free stock.

As of next week we will have plenty on the shelves so we can open up the Photon to be included in the 7 Day Demo Service which essentially allows you to try a dedicated demo unit at home.

demoservice.jpg

We have a demo unit here, which until now we haven't allowed to be included in our 7 Day Demo Service as we have not had any stock on the shelves, as quite frankly we had so many on back order we never had any free stock.

As of next week we will have plenty on the shelves so we can open up the Photon to be included in the 7 Day Demo Service which essentially allows you to try a dedicated demo unit at home.

View attachment 35456

Will this offer also include the Arrow when it arrives at the end of Jan?

Back