Thread: Tx14 thermal imageing scope

Tx14 thermal imageing scope

Just been looking on you tube to see if I could get all the gore on the Yukon photon as am interested in one , but didn't want to waste my money if they weren't all that , I came across the tx14 thermal imageing scope just wondering if anyone else seen these, and any body currently using the Yukon photon and how they rate it, any info much appreciated

Hi sharky, i have a yukon atop my.22rf and its perfect for that, not bad for the money

Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait View Post
    Just been looking on you tube to see if I could get all the gore on the Yukon photon as am interested in one , but didn't want to waste my money if they weren't all that , I came across the tx14 thermal imageing scope just wondering if anyone else seen these, and any body currently using the Yukon photon and how they rate it, any info much appreciated
    I have been intouch with spi wich is the makers of the tx14 and the only sell in America and will not export I also have a photon on my 22lr fantastic for bunnys and under 100 yards or with a added ir would work great on longer ranges

Thanks Adrian for the info on the tx,i think if they did start selling it over here in the uk, the price would double anyway, and to treat your self to a trip to America I think you would have trouble exporting it back home. I've got the pulsar 120 monocular at the moment it's ok and does the job but is a bit fidley at best!