New Border Terrier

6pt-sika

In Spetmeber we had to put our Border to sleep as it was found she had severe cancer in her liver .

After she was put to sleep I started looking for pups a couple days later and we found several places . Finally decided on one in Pennsylvania and went up there in early october to "look" at three females !

Needless to say we came back with this little girl !

First of all,sorry to hear about the old girl.
​The pup looks a little cracker 6pt.You must be well chuffed

She looks mint. I hate it when an old faithful has to go, but I absolutely love having a new pup. So rewarding teaching them and showing them how the world works. Can't wait to get my lab!

Thanks !

I got my first one for my first birthday in 1962 and we've had them ever since !

And with that being said this is the fourth one we've had in 51 years !

The first made it 16 years the second made it 14 or 15 years and the one we just put to sleep made it 15 years . We went about 4 or 5 years without one between the first one and the second one !

Incidently this little bitch we just got is most certainly a bitch some times . I have more cuts scars and scabs on my hands and arms then I think I have ever had with any of the others or the bird dog pups I used to mess with !

Firstly, sorry for your loss. She looks a little cracker - borders are awesome, mine is 4 and he comes everywhere with me, I'd take him to work if I could!

I took her to the Montpelier Hunt Races with me the first Saturday in November ! And carried her as I walked around visiting people . I wish I'd had her when i was about 30 and single ! It amazed me how well that little pup drew in the women lol's !

I took her to the Montpelier Hunt Races with me the first Saturday in November ! And carried her as I walked around visiting people . I wish I'd had her when i was about 30 and single ! It amazed me how well that little pup drew in the women lol's !

I was 29 and single when my lad was a pup and I totally agree! - He was an excellent wing man. He even had good taste as I specifically remember a very amusing occasion when there were two girls in the pub, one was considerably larger than the other who was very pretty...the larger girl saw my pup and called him over for some fuss and he trotted over and jumped straight onto the attactive girl's lap and looked at me as if to say "well I've done the hard bit for you dad!" so obvioulsy I had to buy her (and her fat mate sadly) a drink to apologise and it went on from there...

Back