Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: .308 left-handed - Anything Considered

  1. #1

    .308 left-handed - Anything Considered

    Hi there , I'm after a second hand rifle , .308 with left-handed action , as title suggests anything considered , I'm in the south west . Many thanks Roebuck-308

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Roebuck-308 View Post
    Hi there , I'm after a second hand rifle , .308 with left-handed action , as title suggests anything considered , I'm in the south west . Many thanks Roebuck-308
    Hi Roebuck,
    I know you said 308, but there's a nice tikka m595 (left hand action) in 7mm-08 on gun star, I've got the same rifle in the right handed version, it's a proper tool for anything you'd want to shoot in this country.
    regards
    dcg

  3. #3
    Likewise a cracking rem 700 bdl on gunstar. Threaded, warne mounts, harris bipod and a cheap scope for 325! http://www.londongunroom.com I am sure you could have it sent to a local rfd and still have change from 350! Great rifles had a left handed one the same as this in .243 and shot a lot of deer with it.

  4. #4
    the one at london gun rooms sold mate, Ive been chasing it for a few months now!!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DCG View Post
    Hi Roebuck,
    I know you said 308, but there's a nice tikka m595 (left hand action) in 7mm-08 on gun star, I've got the same rifle in the right handed version, it's a proper tool for anything you'd want to shoot in this country.
    regards
    dcg
    Thanks for this I'll take a look , I'm still on the lookout , so any pointing in directions is appreciated ! Rb

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonH View Post
    Likewise a cracking rem 700 bdl on gunstar. Threaded, warne mounts, harris bipod and a cheap scope for 325! http://www.londongunroom.com I am sure you could have it sent to a local rfd and still have change from 350! Great rifles had a left handed one the same as this in .243 and shot a lot of deer with it.
    Just checked this one out , would have been ideal !!

  7. #7
    Still after a rifle if anyone knows of anything . Many thanks

  8. #8

Similar Threads

  1. Wanted .308 left handed (second hand)
    By Roebuck-308 in forum Firearms
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 30-06-2013, 17:32
  2. .308 for left handed stalkers !
    By Roebuck-308 in forum Rifles & Calibres
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-06-2013, 16:03
  3. Swap Swop Left handed .22/250 for Left handed .223
    By LJT in forum Firearms
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 15:53
  4. Wanted Wanted .308 left handed rifle
    By buck243 in forum Firearms
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 31-08-2011, 20:31
  5. Wanted 308 wanted to suit left hander, anything considered, bolt lever etc
    By sanibel686 in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 21:04

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •